From Tony Poppleton <tony.popple...@wanadoo.fr>
Subject Re: Using multiple IP addresses
Date Thu, 17 Dec 2009 13:53:42 GMT
Hi,

Just to clarify, at what level should I be setting the 'http.route.local-address' parameter?

Would you advise using a separate HttpClient for this, or a separate ConnectionManager, or
can it simply be set on each request?  I am looking for the most efficient solution, not
necessarily the cleanest/easiest.

Thanks,
Tony

> Message du 17/12/09 02:29
> De : "Tony Poppleton"
> A : "HttpClient User Discussion"
> Copie à :
> Objet : Re: Using multiple IP addresses
>

> Thanks, that is much easier than expected!
> Tony
>

> > Message du 16/12/09 21:44
> > De : "Oleg Kalnichevski"
> > A : "HttpClient User Discussion"
> > Copie à :
> > Objet : Re: Using multiple IP addresses
> >

> > Tony Poppleton wrote:
> > > Hi Christine,
> > >
> > > I am just looking for the simplest solution. Using one http client and one
connection manager would be nice, although not necessary if that is overcomplicated.

> > > Thanks,
> > > Tony
> > >

> > 'http.route.local-address' parameter is your friend.
> >
> > http://hc.apache.org/httpcomponents-client/tutorial/html/connmgmt.html#d4e473
> >
> > Oleg

requests on both using a single Java application and HttpClient. Is this possible? I.e. one
request sent out from the first IP, and the next request sent out from the second IP.