From Tony Poppleton <tony.popple...@wanadoo.fr>
Subject Re: Using multiple IP addresses
Date Tue, 15 Dec 2009 16:44:30 GMT

Hi Christine,

I am just looking for the simplest solution.  Using one http client and one connection manager
would be nice, although not necessary if that is overcomplicated.

Thanks,
Tony

> Message du 15/12/09 14:30
> De : "Christine Karman"
> A : "HttpClient User Discussion"
> Copie à :
> Objet : Re: Using multiple IP addresses
>

> Tony Poppleton wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have two IP addresses on my computer, and would like to send out requests on both
using a single Java application and HttpClient. Is this possible? I.e. one request sent out
from the first IP, and the next request sent out from the second IP.