From Håkon Sagehaug <Hakon.Sageh...@bccs.uib.no>
Subject Using one HttpClient between many threads
Date Tue, 24 Nov 2009 13:23:50 GMT
Hi all,

I've got a web service that pulls files for different sources, among http,
and I huse HttpClient for this, so my question is. If I create  a Httpclient
from ThreadSafeClientConnManager, can I then have one instance(static) of
HttpClient that is shared between the instances of the web service. So I can
save some resources and also not creating a new HttpClient for each request.

cheers, Håkon
--
Håkon Sagehaug, Scientific Programmer
Hakon.Sagehaug@bccs.uib.no, phone +47 55584125