From tyweed <stevieb95...@yahoo.com>
Subject Apache's HttpClient don't want URL Encoding any ideas how I can bypass?
Date Tue, 06 Oct 2009 03:15:33 GMT

I have an application i'm building that needs to send requests that do not
URLEncode characters in the URL. I have tried everything I can think of to
bypass the URL Encoding and have had no luck. Is there any idea or work
around anyone can offer? I thought about getting the src and altering it but
it turned out to be more difficult than I anticipated. I have heard that
HTTP Core is an option but i'd rather go that route as last case scenario.

Any ideas any help  would be very appreciated!