From <nagamallika.gunt...@belgacom-ics.com>
Subject using HttpClient4.0 to retrieve files from a website.
Date Mon, 26 Oct 2009 08:38:29 GMT
Hello,

We are trying to use HttpClient 4.0 API to connect to an internet website that requires user
authentication to retrieve files. And we connect to the internet through a proxy that also
needs a different user credentials.

All the samples that I have seen so far, do either proxy authentication or web-site authentication
but not both:

a)    Is the scenario I explained above, achievable using HttpClient? I guess it should be
possible, but I am not sure how? Can someone help me with this

And for info, the production environment will be on Linux and the development environment
is Windows..

Thanks and Regards
Mallika Gunturu

**** DISCLAIMER****