From "Tobias N. Sasse" <t...@byte23.de>
Subject Re: BasicAuthentication using HttpClient 4.0
Date Sat, 26 Sep 2009 02:14:26 GMT
kash_meu schrieb:
> Thanks. I am not getting any error messages. But the output is not right.
> When I paste http://abcdef.4y3hsw@hostname.com/abc.php in the browser, I get
> the right output. But on running the client, the output is not what I am
> expectin

Hi, I have no idea of authentication myself, but you should probably
have a look at this tutorial:

http://hc.apache.org/httpclient-3.x/authentication.html

I know this is for version-3 but perhaps you get an idea how it could
work. I guess the problem is that providing the username and password in
the URL string is not the way httpclient is triggert to provide
authentication to the server?

Regards,
    Tobi