From Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: French accents problem while sending postMethod
Date Tue, 22 Sep 2009 18:45:20 GMT
Ken Krugler wrote:
> Hi Oleg,
>
> On Sep 22, 2009, at 7:07am, Oleg Kalnichevski wrote:
>
>> On Tue, Sep 22, 2009 at 06:46:22AM -0700, Ken Krugler wrote:
>>> OK, either Oleg gets up even earlier than me, or he's not on west coast
>>> time :)
>>>

>> No, I am not :) I guess henceforth I will be answering HttpClient related
>> questions only if they have been unanswered for a couple of days to
>> encourage
>> more participation from the community.
>
> That was definitely not the intended outcome of my email.
>
> Especially since if the question covers anything other than charset
> issues, the odds of my replying (at least with a useful answer) is slim
> to none.
>
> -- Ken

Ken,

You have been doing great so far, really. One cannot know all the
intricacies of a fairly complex body of code. So, it is not a problem if
some answers may be off a little.

I most definitely want step away a little and spend less time answering
questions on the user list. Therefore I would LOVE to see more
HttpClient users helping other users.

Cheers

Oleg