From caymanag <cayma...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Read attached file from webpage
Date Wed, 09 Sep 2009 12:35:28 GMT

Ok, I agree that there is apparently no content to read.   When a web browser
sees the Content-disposition: attachment; filename="myfile.csv", it knows to
pop up a dialog box and/or save the file to the file system.   What do I
need to do in a client application to read an attachment, once I see this
same header?   Do I issue another GET and somehow append the filename?