From caymanag <cayma...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Read attached file from webpage
Date Wed, 09 Sep 2009 11:45:52 GMT

The log is the (DEBUG) messages that I'm getting from my session using log4j.
>From the Content-disposition: attachment; filename="myfile.csv" response
header I see that there is a file myfile.csv to be downloaded, I just don't
know how to do it.  If I paste the same GET into a web browser, I do get the
file.

I changed the reader code as follows:
int buf = new int[10000]; int ptr = 0;
while (true) {
  buf[ptr++] = reader.read();
}

All that I end up reading is 13,10 followed by lots of -1 values.