From HockeyDave <david_peterson4...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: SynchBasicHttpParams and ImmutableHttpProcessor missing
Date Thu, 03 Sep 2009 15:17:09 GMT

Thanks Oleg.  Pertaining to your comment about using examples shipped with
the product...  I don't know about most people, but we're a heavy maven shop
here so I don't really download products any more.  We just edit our pom
file and magically it all works.  :)

If we need tutorials, we generally come back and get them separately.  I do
appreciate you guys moving to maven and realize that you're in a transition
phase so no worrries.

Best.