From Vicky_Dev <vikrantv_shirbh...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Re: Invalid redirect location: http://wapp.baidu.com/f?kw=???????
Date Tue, 18 Aug 2009 02:49:14 GMT

Thanks Ken for your response

http://<server>:8080/apache-solr-1.3.0/CORE_WWW.PUFFIN.CO.UK/select/?q=Index_Type_s%3AproductIndex+AND+%28test_raman_sub%20Âpple%29&spellcheck=true&start=0&rows=10&qt=dismaxrequest

I have tried to set charset:
objGetMethod.setRequestHeader("Content-Type", "text/plain; charset=" +
"UTF-8");
objGetMethod.setFollowRedirects(true);

But still I am facing "org.apache.commons.httpclient.URIException: Invalid
query" issue

We can not encode "Â" character since Apache Solr --accent normalization
will not work after encoding.

Please advice

~Vikrant