From bo <bost...@gmail.com>
Subject HttpClient 4 and self-signed certificate
Date Wed, 08 Jul 2009 23:19:51 GMT
Hi Oleg,

HttpClient 3 had good examples on how to customize SocketFactory to allow
for self-signed certificate. I tried to update these for 4.0 but run into
"Unconnected Sockets not implemented" error. All I'm trying to do is to use
HttpClient to run very basic POST authentication on the site that has
self-signed certificate. Any suggestions or code examples on how to do it in
v. 4 would be greatly appreciated

Thanks,

Bo