From Peter Soles <ptrso...@gmail.com>
Subject Using SSLClientIOEventDispatch
Date Wed, 22 Jul 2009 22:41:26 GMT
I checked the archives of the list - coudn't find the answer to my
question.  Apologies if I missed something.

I'm writing a simulator that will simulate many clients long polling the
same server.  The server requires SSL so I'm using HttpCore NIO with
SSLClientIOEventDispatch. When I test my code using SSL, my code appears to
submit the request 100 times and receives 100 responses, even though I have
only sent one event to the reactor.  I pointed my code to two different
servers and got the same behavior.

I modified the code to use the DefaultClientIOEventDispatch and tried
connecting to servers that don't use SSL -- it works perfectly in this case.

I am obviously missing something here - any help would be appreciated!

Peter