From Sam Crawford <samcrawf...@gmail.com>
Subject Sending cookies promiscuously
Date Thu, 11 Jun 2009 23:21:14 GMT
Evening all,

Is there any way to configure a BasicClientCookie such that if the target
domain for the cookie is unknown, it will be sent to any domain when
executed with an HTTP request?

We've found that if we create a simple BasicClientCookie (setting only a
name and value), add it to a BasicCookieStore, and then attach that cookie
store to a HttpContext, the resulting request will not contain the cookie.
Naturally I understand the reason for this, but I wondered if there was a
way around it (perhaps such that if no domain is set, it sends it
promiscously to anywhere).

Thanks,

Sam