From Charles Fran├žois Rey <charlesfr....@epfl.ch>
Subject Re: Framesets
Date Thu, 04 Jun 2009 15:12:31 GMT
Frameset is an HTML concept. HttpClient takes care of HTTP, not HTML.

That being said, it is possible to follow Framesets, just download the
HTML file, parse it and follow the Frame definitions.

If I had to do it, I'd use HttpClient to retrieve the HTML,
HTMLCleaner to clean the HTML, and XPath to filter the Frame "src"
attributes.