From Adrian Cole <fernc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Status tracking
Date Fri, 26 Jun 2009 14:17:56 GMT
This helps, Oleg.

However, it seems a brittle approach as it would require several custom
classes.  It seems what is purely necessary is getting access to
ContentEncoder/Decoder. Are there any lifecycle hooks where I can get a
handle on these before they are used, or access a factory that provides
them?  Otherwise, its looking like AOP is the way out here...

What do you think?
-Adrian
jclouds