From Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>
Subject [HttpClient] Tutorial is content complete and ready for review
Date Thu, 04 Jun 2009 19:39:23 GMT
[Cross-posting to the user list]

Folks

I finished writing the HttpClient tutorial and tidying up javadocs. This
is all I can do without other people contributing. So, this is pretty
much as good as it gets.

Feel free to review the tutorial and javadocs and give your feedback. If
you find some areas still lacking content, let me know, or better yet,
just contribute it. At the very least, could someone please proof-read
the tutorial and correct my Ruslish where appropriate?

http://wiki.apache.org/HttpComponents/HttpClientTutorial

If no major bugs are reported, the next official release of HttpClient
can be expected within 4 to 6 weeks. I personally think HttpClient 4.0
is stable enough to be released as 4.0 GA, but it is a matter of another
discussion.

Evil Comrade Oleg