From HockeyDave <david_peterson4...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: HttpClient performance
Date Tue, 21 Apr 2009 12:26:06 GMT

I wouldn't want to.  I'm not pointing out that anything is wrong with
HttpCore.  I'm just pointing out that your test case has a problem in its
code.

This test case code will throw a nullpointerexception when you fail to
receive a response so maybe you'll want to protect your test case by
checking to ensure that you actually got a response before you call
connStrategy.keepAlive(response, context).

i.e. if you don't get a response, there obviously won't be any headers in
the response to tell you to keep-alive or not.

I think that the proper course would be to optimistically keep it alive.