From Florent Georges <li...@fgeorges.org>
Subject HC 3.x: properties for proxy info?
Date Tue, 17 Mar 2009 11:16:57 GMT

  Hi,

  I use an application that uses HTTP Client 3.x to perform
requests but have not (yet) set up a way to configure proxy
information.  As I expected from experience with HC 4.0,
setting Java properties http.proxy* did not help.  I've
looked for similar properties dedicated to HC, but did not
find any.

  Did I miss them?  Is there any other way to set those
information from outside of the Java code? Or do I have to
wait for the developers of this application to set a way to
configure the proxy?

  Regards,

--
Florent Georges