From esu2 <johnzhang...@hotmail.com>
Subject authentication fail, how do I get redirect URL?
Date Sat, 14 Mar 2009 20:28:15 GMT

Hi
I'm using HTTPClient to access a single sign on page. I post request to
login form with wrong password, I got http response status = 401
(authentication fail). I think this make sense.

However, I do the same thing in Firefox and watch the headers, above request
result in 302 response and redirect to a "login fail" page.

My question is how to mimic this behivior in HTTPClient. in HTTPClient, I
don't get 302. therefore, I'm not able to get the URL of "login fail" page.