From Larry Homes <larr....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Disable Circular Redirect Detection
Date Thu, 12 Feb 2009 16:36:46 GMT
I read this site:
http://hc.apache.org/httpclient-3.x/logging.html

and added the lines
System.setProperty("org.apache.commons.logging.Log",
"org.apache.commons.logging.impl.SimpleLog");
System.setProperty("org.apache.commons.logging.simplelog.showdatetime",
"true");
System.setProperty("org.apache.commons.logging.simplelog.log.httpclient.wire",
"debug");
System.setProperty("org.apache.commons.logging.simplelog.log.org.apache.commons.httpclient",
"debug");

but I am not sure how to go about retreiving the logs or where they are.
This is in a servlet so I checked catalina.out since that is where the error
stream leads, but there is nothing extra in there.

Your patience is appreciated