From Larry Homes <larr....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Disable Circular Redirect Detection
Date Wed, 11 Feb 2009 22:56:45 GMT
Ahh you are right. I read your previous email too quickly. However,
correcting that mistake does not solve the problem.

>From here:
http://hc.apache.org/httpclient-3.x/preference-api.html

I saw another way to set the Params so here is the code I use currently.

GetMethod method = new GetMethod(
http://portal.acm.org/results.cfm?coll=Portal&query=SomeCRazyString);
method.getParams().setParameter("http.protocol.allow-circular-redirects",
true);

and it still throws the exception