From Larry Homes <larr....@gmail.com>
Subject Disable Circular Redirect Detection
Date Tue, 10 Feb 2009 20:52:33 GMT
Hello,

Apache Httpclient is throwing a CircularRedirectException. I know the
redirect is in fact not a circular redirect. Setting setFollowRedirects to
false, solves the problem, but breaks some other sites redirect and, in
general, I'd like to keep redirects active. So is there any way to turn off
just Circular Redirect detection? I read that I might be able to do so with
HttpParams.setParams(), but I do not know what name to set to false to
disable catching circular redirects.

Thanks for any help