From Gunjan Mehra <gunjan.ok...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems in using FormLogin using HTTPClient
Date Thu, 12 Feb 2009 06:08:13 GMT
Hi Oleg,

I have read the complete document and found that the  the demo example
written by you does the same thing but its not working for me not even for
the site mentioned in the sample itself.
I have been hitting my head from last 3 days but didnt get the output.
Please can u help with this.If i can get any one site  working i deal with
the other sites.

Waiting for the response.

Thanks and Regards,

Gunjan