From Scott Mueller <sc...@appletree.com>
Subject How to not follow redirects?
Date Fri, 20 Feb 2009 22:18:26 GMT
I need to know the redirect location of a post and I don't want to follow
redirects (which it is currently doing by default).  How should this be
handled?  I'm looking at the Javadocs and see a
DefaultHttpClient.setRedirectHandler() method that takes a RedirectHandler.
Should I pass in DefaultRedirectHandler overriding its
isRedirectRequested(response, context) method and passing back false
always?  Doing that doesn't sound right as a redirect might be requested,
but I just don't want to follow it...

--
Scott Mueller
http://www.appletree.com