From Florent Georges <li...@fgeorges.org>
Subject HTTP Client 4.0: proxy settings?
Date Wed, 18 Feb 2009 17:55:32 GMT

  Hi,

  I am evaluating the impact of migrating from HTTP Client 3.1
to 4.0, and this is going well so far.  But I couldn't find a
way to set proxy settings.  In 3.1 I do (error management left
for clarity):

    String host = System.getProperty("http.proxyHost");
    String port = System.getProperty("http.proxyPort");
    client.getHostConfiguration()
      . setProxy(host, Integer.parseInt(port));

  As an aside question, shouldn't the client take the system
properties http.proxy* and https.proxy* into account?

  Regards,

--
Florent Georges
http://www.fgeorges.org/