From Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Problems in using FormLogin using HTTPClient
Date Wed, 11 Feb 2009 16:54:16 GMT
Gunjan Mehra wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to use HttpClient for automatically login into the websites
> For example i will login yahoo.com from my program and will be directly
> redirect to the inbox
>  From some forum i found that FormLoginDemo example by  Oleg Kalnichevski is
> helpulf in doing this. but i am unable to get the correct response.
> What should i modify in the code to get the correct reslut
>
> Thanks and Regards,
>
> Gunjan

First off, make sure you have read this:

http://hc.apache.org/httpcomponents-client/primer.html

Then, lots and lots of high profile content companies _intensionally_
make it difficult to script the login process to their sites for obvious
reasons. This is something you will have to deal with on your own.

Oleg