From PaulThompson <binarysqu...@hotmail.co.uk>
Subject HttpClient use on Windows Vista
Date Thu, 12 Feb 2009 10:51:14 GMT

Hi I have a Netbeans Java project that works fine on my desktop computer
using HttpClient. After building and distributing the code to a laptop for
demonstration purposes I get an exception of "AWT-EventQueue-0"
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/commons/httpclient/HttpMethod - I
assume this is something classpath/jar related but the setup on both
machines appears to be the same. Just wondering if anyone has had this
problem?  The exception is raised before any HttpClient functionality is
used.

Thanks, hope someone might be able to help,
Paul