From Joan Balagueró <joan.balagu...@grupoventus.com>
Subject RE: NO_HTTP_RESPONSE_EXCEPTION
Date Fri, 06 Feb 2009 12:44:43 GMT
Hello Oleg,

This is the log. I sent 10 concurrent requests, and all of them failed with
HttpNoResponseException.

Thanks for you help,

Joan.

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Oleg Kalnichevski [mailto:olegk@apache.org]
Enviado el: jueves, 05 de febrero de 2009 21:44
Para: HttpClient User Discussion
Asunto: Re: NO_HTTP_RESPONSE_EXCEPTION

Joan Balagueró wrote:
> Hello,
>

> I’m sending requests to one server using HttpClient3 and HttpClient4.
>

> HttpClient3 works well, but HttpClient4 fails randomly with an
> ‘HttpNoResponseException’.
>
> This is the trace:
>

> org.apache.http.NoHttpResponseException: The target server failed to
respond

>         at

org.apache.http.impl.conn.DefaultResponseParser.parseHead(DefaultResponsePar
> ser.java:85)
>
>         at

org.apache.http.impl.io.AbstractMessageParser.parse(AbstractMessageParser.ja
> va:174)
>
>         at

org.apache.http.impl.AbstractHttpClientConnection.receiveResponseHeader(Abst
> ractHttpClientConnection.java:182)
>
>         at

org.apache.http.impl.conn.DefaultClientConnection.receiveResponseHeader(Defa
> ultClientConnection.java:235)
>
>         at

org.apache.http.impl.conn.AbstractClientConnAdapter.receiveResponseHeader(Ab
> stractClientConnAdapter.java:259)
>
>         at

org.apache.http.protocol.HttpRequestExecutor.doReceiveResponse(HttpRequestEx
> ecutor.java:279)
>
>         at

org.apache.http.protocol.HttpRequestExecutor.execute(HttpRequestExecutor.jav
> a:121)
>
>         at

org.apache.http.impl.client.DefaultRequestDirector.execute(DefaultRequestDir
> ector.java:410)
>
>         at

org.apache.http.impl.client.AbstractHttpClient.execute(AbstractHttpClient.ja
> va:555)
>
>         at

org.apache.http.impl.client.AbstractHttpClient.execute(AbstractHttpClient.ja
> va:487)
>
>         at

org.apache.http.impl.client.AbstractHttpClient.execute(AbstractHttpClient.ja
> va:465)
>
>         at
> com.vpfw.proxy.services.http.HttpService.sendRequest(HttpService.java:562)
>

> Do you know if any other people has had a problem like this?

Not to my best knowledge.

Set 'org.apache.http' logging category to DEBUG and post the resulting
wire / context log to the list. I'll have a look.

Oleg