From <plu...@chello.at>
Subject Problem using OSGi bundles added to RCP target
Date Thu, 26 Feb 2009 12:31:08 GMT
Hi,

I use httpclient within a rcp application.
So I added the http bundles (core and client) to my rcp target. Within the PDE the bundles
can be selected in dependencies configuration of the plugins. So the PDE must have found the
bundles.

But: The compiler ignores the bundles. I have masses of ".... cannot be resolved" and "....
cannot be resolved to a type" errors in my eclipse workspace.

When I import the httpclient OSGi bundles via import wizard as binary projects into the workspace
my bundles compile without any error.

When bundling the jars from httpclient and core (nio,...) directly the resulting bundles will
work.

Does anyone know if it's something with the provided OSGi bundles or am I missing something
to use these bundles correctly?

Martin

Sysinfo: Win XP, eclipse/rcp(target) 3.4.2, http-core 4.0 (OSGi bundle), http-client 4.0-beta3
(OSGi bundle)