From Raymond Kroeker <raym...@raykroeker.com>
Subject Re: stream corruption
Date Wed, 21 Jan 2009 18:06:56 GMT
Hi Natarajan,
    I've been using hc 3.0.1 for a long while and have never noticed
this issue.  I have a couple of questions.

1.  Can you reproduce the event that causes the error?
2.  Can you see what the content of the malformed stream is?

    If neither of these is true I would suggest that you persist the
request content such that when the error occurs you can troubleshoot
the problem and ask better questions.

Raymond