From Santosh Gangadhar <sant...@wirkle.com>
Subject HttpURLConnection style OutputStream usage
Date Mon, 12 Jan 2009 10:11:15 GMT
Hi all,
Is there a way to use Http Client in the HttpURLConnection style where one
can extract the OutputStream from it any write the data to be sent to the
server in chunked encoding. I have explored RequestEntity(s) already but
these do not suit the requirement. We want the invocation to be the other
way round i.e. the code to invoke HttpClient (via OutputStream). Rather than
HttpClient invoking the code (via RequestEntity).

Thanks,
Santosh.