From massacresph <massacre...@gmail.com>
Subject Cannot submit
Date Sun, 25 Jan 2009 03:08:48 GMT

I'm trying to use httpclient to make systematic posts on my wordpress blog,
but i can't seem to publish

below is where i believe the publish button is:
<input name="publish" type="submit" class="button-primary" id="publish"
tabindex="5" accesskey="p" value="Publish" />

I've added the following NameValuePair to my PostMethod request:

NameValuePair sub = new NameValuePair("publish", "Publish");

but the post does not show up on my blog, and if i stream what the
postmethod returns, the html code shows that it's still the posting page but
with all of the fields i want filled in (ie the title, and the content).

can anyone tell me how to fix this?