From <sivasaibabu.parupa...@bt.com>
Subject Connecting to webservice
Date Wed, 07 Jan 2009 11:14:09 GMT
Hi,
 I have one webservice to connect and get the result. It is very secure
and it has .pfx certificate and login credentials. I am accessing this
from behind a fire wall and got necessary permissions from the web
service provider for our fire wall. Now I can open wsdl file from my
browser.

Can any one tell me is it possible to connect to the web service by
using Httpclient by posting soap request by configuring certificate.
Is it ok to send id and password in a soap request?
Please can any one send sample code in this. What special care needs to
be taken apart from connecting to normal url?
Any ideas will be greatly helpful for me.

Thanks and Regards,
Sai,
pp3.2.46, BT Ipswich ISU, Bibb Way, Ipswich,
Suffolk, IP1 2EQ,UK
+44 1473 348748