From "Vishwas Babu" <vishwasb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Facing Issues in performing multiple posts over a secure(HTTPS) connection
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2008 10:04:49 GMT

> Hi sebb / Oleg,

Thanks for the help and suggestions,

The actual issue was with the second URL itself -

1)   I was obtaining the URL for the second POST  by parsing the response
for the first GET , here the  '&' symbol in the URL was being encoded to
'&amp' ,hence the second POST was made to the wrong URL ('&amp' in place of
'&').

      I am really enjoying using HttpClient, much simpler and elegant vis-à-vis
java.net packages

      Thanks again for all the help,

       Vishwas