From hemant <gethem...@gmail.com>
Subject Exceptions getting silently eaten away
Date Wed, 05 Nov 2008 12:32:33 GMT
Hi,

I am using httpcore-nio 4.0 beta 2, client extensions for consuming a
web service which uses http push. I am quite perplexed by the behavior
of library where its eating all the throw exceptions thrown in any of
the callback methods silently.

Case in point, I am instantiating a ConsumingEntity in
responseEntity() call, for handling responses asynchronously.
Someitmes, my code in consumeContent() method throws unhandled
exception, which is silently ignored.

Is this the default behaviour? I am using this library from scala.

own coals.

http://gnufied.org