From "Chris Lowe" <chris.lowe...@gmail.com>
Subject Reverse Proxy Example
Date Mon, 24 Nov 2008 18:48:11 GMT
Hello all,

I'm looking at the NHttpReverseProxy class in the NIO examples.  This serves
as great base for a project that I'm working on at the minute with one
exception.  Obviously, the ConnectingHandler that responds to content from
the target server streams the content straight through to the client.  In my
case, there are occasions where I need to read the content in full and
modify the response body before passing it on to the client.  I've been
looking at this for while now and I can't see an easy way of achieving this,
can anyone offer some pointers?

Cheers,

Chris.