From "Chris Lowe" <chris.lowe...@gmail.com>
Subject Connection metrics with Http Client/Core
Date Sun, 23 Nov 2008 13:21:32 GMT
Hello,

I'd like to use HttpClient 4.0b1 and HttpCore 4.0b3 to create a stress test
application from which I need to get the following stats:

Connection hand shake time;
Time to first byte sent/recevied;
Time to last byte received;
Overall connection metrics - total bytes sent and received from all
connections.

Regarding overall metrics, I've seen
DefaultHttpClientConnection.getMetrics() but I cannot see how I can access
this information through something like ThreadSafeClientConnManager.

Could anyone offer some pointers as to how I might derive these stats?

Cheers,

Chris.