From "Sadashiv Patwary" <SPatw...@axeda.com>
Subject One way SSL implementation between jboss and weblogic using httpclient
Date Wed, 05 Nov 2008 00:09:41 GMT
Hi,

    I  am not sure whether it is the right forum but i am using
httpclient to do httppost so I am asking this question.

I have a requirement to do One way SSL handshake from one server (jboss
server) to another server( weblogic ).Both the servers are SSL
configured.

I am using httpclient  to do httppost .

I also need to verify server certificate to make sure that I am talking
to the right server

I  am trying to understand how this can be done. Since we are using two
different application servers we cannot use each others API's..

Oleg ,

   Do you have any idea how this can be achieved...

Regards

shiva