From "Al Byers" <bye...@automationgroups.com>
Subject Re: Session handling in HttpClient
Date Fri, 21 Nov 2008 17:15:26 GMT
I was able to work around my problem by grabbing the JSESSIONID header out
of the first response and sticking it on the url of the second request. I
would prefer to find the "right" solution. When I take the JSESSIONID header
from the first response and add it as a header to the second request with:
            req.setHeader(sessionHeader);
it does not fix the problem.

I figure there must be some switch that I am missing to have HttpClient 4.0
handle this seamlessly.
Any ideas on what I am missing?

Thanks,
-Al