From "Chris Lowe" <chris.l...@triggersoft.com>
Subject Download not working
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2008 11:36:24 GMT
Hello all,

I've been trying to download HttpCore from
http://hc.apache.org/downloads.cgi (i.e. the main download link for the
HttpCore site) since yesterday and I get is the following error:

	Internal Server Error

	The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and
was unable to complete your request.

	Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@apache.org
and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might
have done that may have caused the error.

	More information about this error may be available in the server
error log.

no mention of an outage so I thought I'd raise it here.

Cheers,

Chris.