From <sivasaibabu.parupa...@bt.com>
Subject Facing problems to send viewstate value through post method
Date Fri, 28 Nov 2008 12:52:51 GMT

Hi,
I am trying to post data to one page through post method
It is working fine from IE
When I am trying to get the page from my java program by sending input
data the same page is coming but I am not getting the results page based
on the input.

When I examined the page there is one hiddenvalue '_viewstate' as that
page is developed by using JSF
>From the result page I am extracting the viewstate value and when post
all the input including viewstate I am getting  HTTP/1.1 405 Method Not
Allowed

Please guide me how to procede

Thanks and Regards,
Sai,
pp3.2.46, BT Ipswich ISU, Bibb Way, Ipswich,
Suffolk, IP1 2EQ,UK
+44 1473 348748