From Joseph Mocker <mock+apa...@fakebelieve.org>
Subject Re: how to get redirect url from response with HttpClient 4?
Date Fri, 24 Oct 2008 20:42:36 GMT
You can handle the redirect handling yourself with the
HttpClientParams.setRedirecting(). Set redirecting to false.

You will then start to see 301 & 302 status codes in
response.getStatusLine().getStatusCode().

When you do, process the headers to look for the Location: header and
restart your request.

  --joe