From all-e <ALWYN.FRA...@GMAIL.COM>
Subject Re: HttpClient 4.1 beta : JDK 1.3 : SocketFactory unsupported
Date Thu, 25 Sep 2008 14:53:25 GMT

Ah..
Actually, I got all the code working with HttpCore only to find out that we
were now going to have to use a proxy server. And that becomes a little
complicated because calling proxy from the native socket connection at JDK
1.3 is a little complicated. So my new question would be does anyone know
how to use a proxy server with HttpCore 4.0 beta 2.