From ANEESHCH <aneesh.c...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Max file size which can be transmitted using HttPClient
Date Sun, 21 Sep 2008 21:47:19 GMT

Hi,
When I try the url, which I pass to the constructor of PostMethod from a
browser I'm not getting 404. Also the same url was working with
MultipartRequestEntity. When I was in the intranet, I was able to upload
files upto 63Mb, with this method. But when I tried, a 240MB I started
getting Sockettimeout exception, as well websphere reported some threads are
hung. The same issue happened when I tried with a 1K file through VPN.
As a note, even though the code snippet which I posted, was hard coding the
file, actually the file getting uploaded using struts 1.1 file upload, and
the input stream from the upload form is passsed instead of the file.
You thoughts please..
-A