From "Alexandre Corrêa Cruz" <alexandre.correac...@gmail.com>
Subject I need help on javascript form.
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2008 02:37:36 GMT
I'm new using httpclient.

below you can see what I need to do.

<INPUT id="serviceCall" size="15" name="serviceCall" />
<INPUT id="simple" type="hidden" value="no" name="simple" />
<INPUT type="hidden" value="ClickIT" name="app" />
<INPUT onClick="loadSCStatus();" type="image" src="images/go_button.jpg"
align="absmiddle" />

I need to insert a number on servicecall field, and run loadSCStatus()
javascript. I know httpclient can't handle javascritpt, but someone told me
that we can do this by simulating, on the server side. Can somebody help me
saying what I need to do to put this to work.

Thanks in advance.

--
"You choose this life, it comes with responsibilities...Teddy Roosevelt gave
an entire speech once with a bullet lodged in his chest. Some things are a