From "Eduardo J. Ortega U." <ejorte...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: I need help on javascript form.
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2008 03:54:53 GMT
Hi:

I can suggest two things:

1) Try rendering the website with a non JS capable browser, see ig the
server supplies a different html code which does not include JS
function calls; some websites do this.
2) If that does not work, you will need to see what the loadSCStatus()
method does. My guess it that it does one or more of the following:
  - Set some variable (probably that hidden input)
  - make some validation checks on the submitted data
  - if validations passes, submit.

So you must build your HTTP request making emulate what would be sent
by a JS capable browser. Try sniffing the HTTP traffic, see what a
browser sends and compare it with what your HTTPClient code is
sending. Set any missing variables.

I hope this was helpful.

Eduardo

--