From "Quintin Beukes" <quin...@last.za.net>
Subject Re: I need help on javascript form.
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2008 06:50:23 GMT
Firstly, what are you trying to do?

Please explain it in full sentences and supply a use-case (in words), ex. 1.
User takes out keyboard, 2. Users plugs in keyboard 3. User enters number in
serviceCall field, 4. User becomes depressed.

This sort of thing, just fill in the parts I didn't know (everything other
than a number in service call).

thanks,

--
Quintin Beukes