From "Quintin Beukes" <quin...@last.za.net>
Subject Re: Reading html-code from many different websites
Date Sat, 02 Aug 2008 12:54:54 GMT
Hey,

Use this example:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpcomponents/httpclient/trunk/module-client/src/examples/org/apache/http/examples/client/ClientExecuteDirect.java

Then you can leave everything the same, and use for each different URL
your own version of createRequest().

Also, i can't view the site with the links you gave in your last message.

Quintin

On Sat, Aug 2, 2008 at 1:43 PM, Suladna <suladna@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Thanks Quintin. I found an example named connection management, but it seems to do pretty
much the same job as the old HC, with one site at the time?

> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpcomponents/httpclient/trunk/module-client/src/examples/org/apache/http/examples/client/ClientConnectionRelease.java
>
> The sites I want to connect to all start with http://www.xxxxxxxxxxxxx.se/Templates/InsynPersonVisaInnehavPage____3097.aspx?insynsperson_id=
>
> but they have different endings. Should I make a new httpget for each site I want to
access even if they are all under the same domain name?

Quintin Beukes