From "Quintin Beukes" <quin...@last.za.net>
Subject Re: Reading html-code from many different websites
Date Fri, 01 Aug 2008 21:09:38 GMT
Hey,

Why not use httpclient 4? For new code it's probably the best option.
It's API is much stronger, and it's connection management will fit in
well with your requirements.

Quintin

On Fri, Aug 1, 2008 at 5:52 PM, Suladna <suladna@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I am making a Java-program that should read the html-code from several different websites.
I am currently using this tutorial to read from one website:

> http://hc.apache.org/httpclient-3.x/tutorial.html
>
> My question is: do I really have to release and restart the connection after every website
I read? As there are so many websites it would be good if I could instead redefine the HttpMethod
instead of creating a new one for each site. Is this possible?

--
Quintin Beukes